Wednesday 22 June 2016

Meet the team: Sadie Trent

Here at The Euro Trip we're always looking for new members to get involved with our various projects. Lets find out more about the newest member of The Euro Trip team... Sadie Trent!


"Hi there my name is Sadie, I am 23 years old and I am from Somerset in the UK, the region that is known for its cider. I have lots of free time, so Eurovision is my main passion, but I am also into Journalism, film making and photography, I like to tell stories in my work using these forms of media. Besides Eurovision I am a majorette, and have been for the last 14 years on and off, and I am in my local famous night time carnival.

I have been a Eurovision fan ever since I can remember, my parents watched in 1997, which is the last year that the UK won, and they made a big fuss of it, and I fell in love with it. I first properly understood the contest in 2003 when it was held in Riga, but 2004 was the best year for me, as Ruslana won the contest for Ukraine. I have had the pleasure of meeting Ruslana last year in Manchester, when she performed 2 concerts for the local Ukrainian community there.

My favourite 2016 entries were Walk on Water (Malta) and Sunlight (Ireland), but in the history of the contest my favourites are Wild Dances (Ukraine 2004), Shady Lady (Ukraine 2008) Love shine a light (UK 1997), Making your mind up (UK 1981) and La det Swinge (Norway 1985)."

1 comment:

  1. This article was INCREDIBLY helpful! My fiance and I are considering a honeymoon in Italy and exploring everything -- this provided great things to consider and keep in mind. Thanks!

    England trip

    ReplyDelete